Selleck Construction is fully insured and WSIB insured. We strive to promote a safe and positive relationship with our clients.
- Tarion Certified
- Red Seal Carpenters
- WHMIS Certified
- 4-Step Certified
- Working at Heights Certified
- Scissor lift
- Genie lift
- Eavestrough Equipment
- Concrete Forming
Home & Building Construction
We can help with every aspect of home and building construction.
Industries we serve:
- Residential renovations
- Kitchen & bathroom renovations
Windows & Doors
- New installations
Roofing, Eavestroughs & Siding
- Soffit, fascia and eavestrough
- Siding—Vinyl, wood and steel
- Roofing—Steel and shingles
- Cement pads
We can take your idea from concept to design to finished project.
Helpful Tips When Building or Renovating:
- If you are a novice at building or renovating—hire a General Contractor.
- Make a list of questions and ask your contractor.
- Know what you want before starting to build—changes during construction cost you money.
- Ask your municipality if you need an engineered-stamped drawing before selecting blue prints.
- Make all changes on your blue print before starting to build. This will save you money.
- When getting quotes, make sure all quote providers are quoting the same product. If not, your quotes will range significantly.
- Make sure you like what you’re building. It’s yours for the duration.
2620 County Rd. 15